Basic Knowledge of Injection Molds for Plastic Display Racks
1. The four major systems for injection molds are: gating system, molding system, temperature control system, and ejection system.
2. The basic process of mold design is: reading open mold sheet - product analysis, a row of sketches, one for review, one for ordering, one for blank, one for detail, one for mold, one for parts, one for small materials
And standard parts.
3. Four stages of injection molding: injection, pressure holding, cooling, mold opening.
4. 2D rankings of 8D rankings: mirroring after shrinkage, inner mold insert and insert, behavior oblique top and flow path, thimble water lock screw, guiding positioning and installation, transport support can not be less, shape assembly size, details Schematic list.
5. The three process conditions for injection molding are temperature, pressure, and time.
6. Two methods for product analysis using UG are: MPV regional method, cloud image analysis method.
7. The main contents of product analysis are: PL surface, inverted buckle, glue feeding, draft angle, and draft angle.
8. A product has a length of 150, a width of 90, and a height of 30. Its safety value: 30-35. The length and width of the front inner mold are: 210*150*60. The length and width of the inner mold are: 210*150*70. The size of the mold is 270*300*130.
9. The needle and ejector plate springs function as: the ejector plate is reset.
10. The three main functions of the inner mold insert are: easy processing, exhaust, and material saving.