1. Plastic products should avoid exposure to sunlight, so as to avoid aging of plastics and shorten the service life.
2. It is strictly forbidden to throw the goods from a high place into a plastic tray. Reasonably determine how the goods are stacked in the pallet. The goods are placed evenly, do not concentrate on stacking, eccentric stacking. The pallet carrying the heavy objects should be placed on a flat surface or on the surface of the object.
3. It is strictly forbidden to throw the plastic tray from a high place to avoid the broken and cracked tray caused by the violent impact.
4. When working with forklifts and manual hydraulic trucks, the forks should be placed on the outside of the forks of the pallets as far as possible. The forks should all protrude into the pallets, and the angle can be changed after lifting the pallets smoothly. The fork thorn does not hit the side of the tray, causing the tray to break and crack.
5, built-in steel pipe plastic tray should be used in a dry environment.
6. When racking on the pallet, shelf type pallets must be used. The load capacity is determined by the shelf structure and overloading is strictly prohibited.